Dresser’s Meter with Electronic Transmitter (ICEX), is a single-channel, transistor output device that provides a non-compensated, high-frequency pulse output (four pulses per impeller shaft revolution) for applications requiring gas flow rate and totalization information.
- Provides a non-compensated, high-frequency pulse output
- Mounts on all Series B meter bodies
- Available factory installed or as a field installable conversion kit
- Enhances reliability by using Solid State components to eliminate mechanical switches
- Helps minimize maintenance
- Available in three connections styles: MS-style circular connector; 1/2-inch liquid tight type conduit fitting; or cable gland with 4-ft. cable.