The SCN is a compact safety device (SAV) which quickly intercepts gas flow whenever the pressure under monitoring reaches a pre-set limit, or whenever manually required by operator on site or through a remote command (optional device).
SCN is a slam-shut valve with self-operated actuation and manual resetting, it is an ideal product for distribution networks and industrial and chemical engineering applications.
SCN is suitable for natural gas and all non-corrosive gaseous media. Its top entry design makes it easy to maintain without removing the body from the pipeline.
Designed With Your Needs In Mind
• Compact Design
• High Accuracy
• Easy Maintenance
• Wide Size Range
• Top Entry
• Third Party Certified Safety Device
• Fast Response Time
• Integral By-Pass
• Intervention for overpressure and/or underpressure
• Manual push-button control at installation point
• 3 way solenoid valve for remote control (available on request)
• Manual re-setting
• Internal by-pass for pressure equalization before resetting
• Possible installation in any position although installation on horizontal pipes is recommended